There’s nothing your dog loves more than spending time with you. So, next time you go out for a drink, bring them along! The Makers Trail has many wineries, breweries and distilleries that will welcome you and your pet so you can enjoy a drink and spend time with your best friend.
- Haymarket Taproom, Bridgman- The outdoor patio is pet-friendly.
- The Livery, Benton Harbor- Leashed dogs are allowed outside in the gated beer garden.
- North Pier Brewing Company, Benton Harbor- Leashed dogs are allowed inside the taproom and outside in the patio area.
- Silver Harbor Brewing, St. Joseph- Leashed dogs are welcome on the outdoor patio but not inside the restaurant. The patio can only be accessed from inside so you’ll have to lift your pet over the fence.
- Transient Artisan Ales, Bridgman- Four-legged friends are welcome inside the taproom.
- Watermark Brewing Company, Stevensville- Leashed dogs are allowed in the front yard and outdoor patio.
- Domaine Berrien Cellars, Berrien Springs- Leashed dogs, kept under control, are allowed in the vineyard and picnic area.
- Gravity Winery, Baroda- Leashed dogs are welcome in the front field only; not in the store or outdoor seating area.
- Free Run Cellars, Berrien Springs- Leashed dogs are allowed at the outside tables.
- Hickory Creek Winery, Buchanan- Leashed dogs are welcome inside the tasting room and their dog Ranger the chocolate lab will give you a friendly welcome.
- Round Barn Winery, Brewery & Distillery, Baroda- Leashed dogs with up-to-date shots are allowed inside the tasting room and outside in the patio area.
Check out their Wine & Wags fundraiser and adoption event in June. Created just for dogs and their owners they have activities for dogs to enjoy and of course wine, beer and spirits for their owners. All proceeds benefit local rescues and animal shelters.
- Round Barn, Tabor Hill, and Free Run Tasting Room, Union Pier- Leashed dogs with up-to-date shots are allowed.
- Tabor Hill Winery, Buchanan- Leashed dogs are welcome on the outdoor patio.
- Vineyard 2121, Benton Harbor- Leashed dogs are allowed in the outdoor seating area near the pond.
- Journeyman Distillery, Three Oaks- Leashed dogs are allowed on the outside deck on the west side of the building.
- Peat’s Cider Social, Stevensville- Leashed dogs are welcome on their outdoor patio.
Find more pet-friendly places to visit in Southwest Michigan in our pet-friendly guide.