Five easy steps to plan now for your post-COVID-19 celebration vacation
- Related Member: Southwestern Michigan Tourist Council
This new housebound lifestyle we are living WILL end and we can’t wait to welcome you to Southwest Michigan. So, please use this hang-out-at-home time to plan your celebration getaway once the COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
Staying safe | Staying home? Let us entertain you!
- Related Member: The Acorn, The Mendel Center at Lake Michigan College, Southwest Michigan Symphony Orchestra, The GhostLight Theatre
Gosh. Just when the days are getting longer and we are starting to see those welcome signs of spring in Southwest Michigan … we are thrown a COVID-19 curve. Now we have to flatten it. That means many of us are ordered to stay home or go only to our essential workplaces. But that doesn’t mean the COVID-19 pandemic is stopping us from spending time together so we’ve pulled together a few ways to stay connected. Let’s start by sharing how we can entertain you … without leaving home.
The Best Places to Enjoy a Southwest Michigan Sunset
- Zack East
- Related Member: Contessa Wine Cellars, Fernwood Botanical Garden & Nature Preserve, Grande Mere Inn, Jollay Orchards, The LakeHouse Restaurant, Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant, Weko Beach Campground, Warren Dunes State Park, Jean Klock Park, Tiscornia Park, Silver Beach County Park, Bistro on the Boulevard, Galien River County Park, Plank’s Tavern on the Water
Whether inland or by-the-coast, Southwest Michigan’s "sunset game" is strong! Enjoy a great meal with the family, or a weekend getaway with your sweetie or your besties, and take in an after-dinner treat featuring beautiful hues of red, orange and yellow streaks across the western skyline.
The Ultimate Wedding Checklist for Southwest Michigan Brides
- Related Member: Four Winds Casino Resort, The Mendel Center at Lake Michigan College
Congratulations on your engagement! Now, to plan the wedding of your dreams. If you’re feeling overwhelmed with where to begin, this checklist will help you plan the perfect Southwest Michigan wedding and your pre- and post-wedding celebrations. Use it to schedule important dates and to help you keep track of all the details, big and small.
Pet-friendly Makers Trail Stops
- Erika Peterson
- Related Member: The Livery, Domaine Berrien Cellars, Free Run Cellars, Gravity, Haymarket Taproom, Hickory Creek Winery, Journeyman Distillery, North Pier Brewing Company, Round Barn Winery, Silver Harbor Brewing Company, Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant, Transient Artisan Ales, Vineyard 2121, Watermark Brewing Company
There’s nothing your dog loves more than spending time with you. So, next time you go out for a drink, bring them along! The Makers Trail has many wineries, breweries and distilleries that will welcome you and your pet so you can enjoy a drink and spend time with your best friend.