Your Guide to Enjoying the St. Joseph Winter Beer Fest
- Joshua Nowicki
- Related Member: St. Joseph Today
With the St. Joseph Winter Beer Fest happening soon, I thought I would share some tips on how to have the most fun at the event.
First-Time Skiers and Snowboarders: Tips Before Your First Run Down the Slopes
- JAMIE STAFNE
- Related Member: Swiss Valley Ski & Snowboard Area
Are you heading to the slopes for the first time? Yay! You are in for a world of excitement no matter your age or how athletic you are. Skiing or snowboarding is always rewarding. No two days on the slopes are alike and being on the slopes will do you a world of good!
However, before you slide your boots into the bindings, here are important “first-timer” tips:
Top 10 Reasons to Get Off the Couch this Winter
- Patti Emmerson
- Related Member: St. Joseph Today, Kilwins Ice Cream-Fudge-Chocolate Shoppe, Love Creek County Park & Nature Center, Silver Beach Carousel, Swiss Valley Ski & Snowboard Area, Warren Dunes State Park, John and Dede Howard Ice Rink
Southwest Michigan luckily offers four great seasons. One is happening now and way too many people miss out on winter’s majestic, quiet, yet fun-filled beauty. Here are 10 reasons you should get off your couch this winter.
Take an Enchanting Holiday Stroll in St. Joseph
- Joshua Nowicki
- Related Member: St. Joseph Today, City of St. Joseph, Silver Beach County Park
The holiday season is enchanting in St. Joseph, Michigan. The air is crisp and invigorating, the light sparkles on the snow and ice and the decorations are dazzling. If you bundle up and take a walk around this Victorian-era downtown you will be greeted with some wonderful views and postcard-perfect photo opportunities.
Handicap-accessible Holiday Fun for Families and Groups!
- Related Member: The Acorn, Clementine's Too, Curious Kids' Museum, Silver Beach Carousel, Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant, Twin City Players, Silver Beach Pizza
Our area attractions are designed with handicap-accessibility in mind, for fun without limits! Many people think of Southwest Michigan as a summer destination, but throughout the holiday season and beyond, our charming towns put on a non-stop celebration of the season.