Mt. Tabor Trails: New, One-of-a-Kind Tasting Adventure
- Related Member: Round Barn Estate, Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant
You may have visited the Makers Trail before, but you probably have never experienced anything quite like this in Southwest Michigan. There is a whole new tasting adventure provided by Moersch Hospitality Group: Mt. Tabor Trails in Buchanan!
Five Fun Summer Date Ideas
- Related Member: Fernwood Botanical Garden & Nature Preserve, Kilwins Ice Cream-Fudge-Chocolate Shoppe, Dr. T.K. Lawless County Park, Plank’s Tavern on the Water
After months of staying in, you may be looking for ways to reconnect with your loved one. Southwest Michigan is full of ways to up the romance level - in fact, St. Joseph was named “Michigan’s Most Romantic City.” Check out these five ways to switch things up this season.
Hot, new tourism trend – stargazing – comes to Southwest Michigan!
- Related Member: Dr. T.K. Lawless County Park
One of the hottest tourism trends is stargazing. And whether you’re a seasoned astronomer, looking for new date-night ideas or for a fun, outdoor activity to do with the kids, Southwest Michigan is an international destination for some of the best night-sky viewing. That’s right, Cass County’s Dr. T.K. Lawless Park in Vandalia is one of only two designated International Dark Sky Parks in Michigan and one of the state’s official Dark Sky Preserves.
Summertime Harvest: Your guide to fresh-picked goodness in & around St. Joseph
- Related Member: Bob's Barn Farm Market and Bakery, DeGrandchamp Farms, Fruit Acres Farm Market & U-Pick, Jollay Orchards, Stovers Farm Market & U-Pic, Lehman's Orchard, Lemon Creek Winery, JW Morlock & Girls LLC, Piggott's Farm Market & Bakery, Shuler Dairy Farms, The Blueberry Patch, Watervliet Fruit Exchange, Higbee's Farm
The same Lake Michigan that lures you in every summer is the reason we harvest a large variety of fruits and vegetables in Southwest Michigan. The lake tempers our climate which creates the perfect growing environment for our produce and why so many of our family farms have been around for generations. We invite you to visit our farms and farm stands this summer, see where your food is grown, and handpick the freshest, sweetest, crispest produce and bring it home to your table.
Ready now! Plump, juicy, oh-so-good blueberries!
- Related Member: DeGrandchamp Farms, Nye's Apple Barn, The Blueberry Patch
Mmmm. One of the best tastes of summer is right-off-the-bush blueberries. And you can come and get them now!