Find refreshing non-alcoholic drinks along Southwest Michigan’s Makers Trail
You don’t have to drink craft alcoholic beverages to have a good time at our over 40 wineries, breweries, cideries and distilleries along Southwest Michigan’s Makers Trail. Whether you are the designated driver, celebrating Dry January, abstaining during your pregnancy or prefer not to drink alcohol — our Makers offer some delicious mocktails and non-alcoholic beverages.
Want to join the beer scene but not quaff a cold one from the tap? Fill your glass with one of the non-alcoholic sodas, root beer or ginger beer, juices and more that our Makers offer.
Arclight Brewing Company | Watervliet
- Craft sodas
Ghost Isle Brewery | New Buffalo
- Root beer float
Haymarket Taproom | Bridgman
- Brix sodas, Coca-Cola products, unsweetened iced tea, bubbly water, apple juice and chocolate milk
Lehman’s Farmhouse | Buchanan
- Apple cider
North Shore Inn | Benton Harbor
- Known for serving rotating draft beers from North Pier Brewing Company across the street, it also pours Coca-Cola products, iced tea, lemonade, Powerade sports drinks and an assortment of juices.
River Saint Joe | Buchanan
- Housemade sodas, lemonade, organic iced tea and carbonated, infused organic Cascade hops water. The hops are grown right here at Flatwater Farms.
Round Barn Brewery & Public House | Baroda
- Kid slushies (for all ages) — ask your server for the flavor of the day.
Silver Harbor Brewing Company | St. Joseph
- Homemade root beer and handcrafted root beer floats, freshly brewed unsweetened iced tea, coffee, Coca-Cola products, milk, lemonade and Powerade sports drinks
Tapistry Brewing | Bridgman
- Draft root beer, diet root beer and San Pellegrino sparkling water
The Livery | Benton Harbor
- Jones sodas, lemonade and Barritt’s ginger beer
Make every stop festive with these flavorful choices.
12 Corners Vineyards | Benton Harbor
- Non-Alcoholic Sparkling White Grape Juice bubbles with aromatic fruitiness. They make it from 100% Niagara grapes grown in Southwest Michigan.
- The “Tiny Dancer” sparkling white grape juice delights dancers of all ages.
St. Julian Tastings & Retail Store | Union Pier
- Sparkling White Grape Juice is fruity, sweet and tastes like fresh Niagara grape juice.
- Sparkling Passion Fruit Peach Juice is an exotic, refreshing blend.
- Sparkling Rasberry Juice offers a wonderful balance of sweet and tart.
- Sparkling Red Grape Juice showcases 100% Concord grapes grown right in Southwest Michigan.
Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant | Buchanan
- Zero-proof Pineapple Ginger Basil Soda mixes their house pineapple ginger basil shrub, fresh lime juice and soda water.
- Peach Iced Tea, made with house iced tea and house peach syrup.
Vineyard 2121 | Benton Harbor
- Mocktails, non-alcoholic juice spritzers, sparkling raspberry juice, sodas and more.
Craving a cocktail but avoiding alcohol? You will love the freedom to try all these creations.
Iron Shoe Distillery | Niles
- All ages can enjoy the Caramel Apple Cider, Mexican Hot Chocolate, Little Dipper Hot Chocolate, OO-La-La Lemonade with your choice of blackberry or lavender, homemade milkshakes or an Old School Shirley Temple.
Journeyman Distillery | Staymaker Restaurant | Three Oaks
- This regionally renowned maker of certified organic distilled spirits offers six must-try mocktails at its Staymaker restaurant: Roy Rogers, Shirley Temple, Michigan Buck, Aranciata, Moscow Mule and Bloody Mary. Other favorite choices include natural cane sugar sodas, Barritt’s ginger beer, Fever Tree ginger ale and Mexican Coca-Cola.
Kingfisher | St. Joseph
- This downtown St. Joseph cocktail and taco destination serves up mocktails, too. Ask for a Shirley Temple or a Pina Colada without alcohol.
Find some of the best food in Southwest Michigan along the Makers Trail, too.
Haymarket Taproom | Bridgman | Unique wood-fired pizzas baked in Italian pizza ovens, paninis and crisp salads. The outdoor patio welcomes your dog, too.
Iron Shoe Distillery | Niles | Boasts the best burgers, fries and vegetarian choices. They also dish up what kids like.
Journeyman Distillery | Staymaker Restaurant | Three Oaks | Detroit-style pizza with Featherbone Bourban crust, shareables, soups, salads and pub-style entrees.
Kingfisher | St. Joseph | Street tacos, nachos, chips and salsa, empanadas, wraps, rice bowls and kids’ menu
North Shore Inn | Benton Harbor | Cheese curds, jalapeno poppers, wing baskets, salads, chicken and pulled pork sandwiches, but the Inn is most famous for its burgers.
Round Barn Brewery & Public House | Baroda | Carnivore to Veggie Madness pizzas, a gluten-free crust, create-your-own options, and starters to entrees for every appetite.
River Saint Joe | Buchanan | This farmstead brewery serves meals made with locally sourced ingredients. Enjoy flatbreads and farm favorites while gazing out at the fields.
Silver Harbor Brewing Company | St. Joseph | One of the broadest menus on the Makers Trail. Flatbreads, nacho fries, salads, burgers, an assortment of appetizers and handhelds including steelhead trout BLT and Harbor Havana.
Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant | Buchanan | Gorgeous view of the vineyards. The menu changes with what is in season and includes choices for seafood, meat and vegetable lovers.
Tapistry Brewing | Bridgman | Signature hot dogs, brats, tacos, nachos, salad and burritos.
The Livery | Benton Harbor | Locally sourced ingredients and legendary spent grain pizzas served piping hot in their historic Benton Harbor Arts District building.
Vineyard 2121 | Benton Harbor | Charcuterie for two or four, hummus, signature sloppy joe sandwich, mac and cheese and soup choices, plus decadent cheesecake, flourless chocolate torte and pecan pie.
The Makers along the Trail are passionate about what they do and not only will talk with you about their liquid artistry, but they'll help you create memorable moments while you are here. There are live music performances, vineyard trails, craft nights, trivia, board and outdoor games, fireside seating, community giveback nights and rollicking festivals. Check our events calendar or go to the individual Makers Trail location sites to see what is happening when you are here. You will find dozens of reasons to return besides sipping delicious non-alcoholic beverages along the way.