White Pine Winery
We offer warm hospitality in our historic tasting room in downtown St. Joseph, Michigan. We specialize in classic Rieslings, Pinot Grigio, Merlot and Serendipity - our "meritage" style blend. All of our wines are produced from both estate-grown and locally grown grapes by our winemaker, Dr. Dave Miller, who has over 30 years of experience with Michigan wines. Our trained staff will heighten your tasting experience, explaining how truly unique and special Michigan wines are.
Check our website for special events and winemaker dinners.
During Covid 19 Pandemic:
- Tasting fee is $8 to taste 4 wines.
- We are not accepting reservations at this time. Tasting is first-come, first served
- We are operating at 50% capacity to maintain social distancing. You may have a short wait if we are at capacity when you arrive
- Guests are asked to wear facemasks on entry which can be removed once settled for tasting / wine by the glass
- Groups of 4 or less only
- We ask everyone to please be patient as we work through this time together.
- Hours are noon to 5 PM Sunday through Thursday and noon to 6 PM Friday and Saturday through Labor Day.
- Call the tasting room at 269 281-0098 , visit our Facebook page or our website www.whitepinewinery.com for more information
- Handicap accessible through the front door