Established in 1874, Andrews University has embraced its mission to educate students for service to society for over 130 years. Today, more than 3,000 students from nearly 100 countries continue this tradition of scholarship on our campus, and 1,700 more study at affiliate and extension programs worldwide. Andrews offers more than 180 degree programs and features a faculty of 280 professors, most of which hold terminal degrees. Located on the banks of the St. Joseph river in Berrien Springs, our 1600-acre campus houses 27 instructional buildings, three residence halls, four apartment complexes, an astronomy observatory, a produce and dairy farm, a 50,000-watt FM radio station, a performing arts center and an airpark. Call the Welcome Center at 269.471.3322 to arrange for a campus tour!