- Related Member: Grape and Grain Tours, LLC, Inn at Harbor Shores, Lazy Ballerina Winery, Santaniello's Glenlord Restaurant, Plank’s Tavern on the Water
Are you already wondering how you’ll make it through the week? Sounds like you could use a little getaway. Every once in a while, we all need to break away from our daily routines and responsibilities and just have a little fun! What better way to do that than to enjoy a day out with your girls? Relax at the spa; go wine tasting, catch up over dinner and dessert, or even splurge on some retail therapy. Sounds like fun, right? But who has the time to plan it?
Most Romantic Stops Along the Makers Trail
- Related Member: Contessa Wine Cellars, Dablon Vineyards Winery & Tasting Room, Grande Mere Inn, Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant
The Makers Trail offers scenic views, rich wines, delicious meals and cozy tasting rooms perfect for visiting with your valentine. If you’re searching for romantic places to spend time this Valentine’s Day weekend here are a few romantic stops to consider.
Five Extra-Delicious Foodie Finds in Southwest Michigan
- Katie White
- Related Member: Clementine's Too, Round Barn Public House, Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant, Silver Beach Pizza, Houndstooth
If you’re like me, you’re always searching for unique eats when you travel in Southwest Michigan. Here are five foodie finds to make your trip extra delicious:
A First-timer’s Guide to Southwest Michigan
- Related Member: Clementine's Too, Curious Kids' Museum, Fernwood Botanical Garden & Nature Preserve, Grande Mere Inn, The Heritage Museum and Cultural Center, Journeyman Distillery, Kilwins Ice Cream-Fudge-Chocolate Shoppe, Lemon Creek Winery, Round Barn Winery, Silver Beach Carousel, Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant, Mason Jar Cafe, Tosi's, Water Street Glassworks, Watermark Brewing Company, Weko Beach Campground, Warren Dunes State Park, Jean Klock Park, Scooter Joe's Wheel & Water Rentals, Silver Beach County Park, Whirlpool Compass Fountain, Bistro on the Boulevard, Silver Beach Pizza, Warren Woods State Park, Galien River County Park, Plank’s Tavern on the Water
Never been to Southwest Michigan? We’re here to help you make the most of your stay. Follow this first-timer’s guide for advice on planning your first trip to Southwest Michigan and to make sure you cross off all of the top attractions, restaurants, must-see views and most share-worthy locations from your list.
Magical Ice Fest
- Joshua Nowicki
- Related Member: St. Joseph Today, Shadowland on Silver Beach, Silver Beach Carousel
The Magical Ice Fest in downtown Saint Joseph is a weekend of entertainment for the whole family and a great place to take fun photos. Ever year the event gets bigger and better. There are ice carving competitions, a run/walk, magician, Fire & Ice Party, Hawaiian Luau performances and more.