You may have visited the Makers Trail before, but you probably have never experienced anything quite like this in Southwest Michigan. There is a whole new tasting adventure provided by Moersch Hospitality Group: Mt. Tabor Trails in Buchanan!
The Mt. Tabor Trails connect Round Barn Estate and Tabor Hill Winery with 3.6 miles of trails that wind through woods and vineyards. You can now easily experience both properties and enjoy more time outdoors while sipping your favorite libations along the way. Here’s how it works:
- You can access the trails from either Round Barn Estate or Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant during normal business hours. Visit their websites for updated hours.
- Purchase your favorite food/drinks from either location to bring on your hike (yes you really can drink them on the trail).
- Purchase a trail day pass for $5 or a season pass for only $15.
- Choose from three different route options and levels of difficulty: easiest, moderate or hardest.
- Enjoy your tasting adventure!
Everyone is welcome on the trails (even goats have visited). So you can make this a fun opportunity for the whole family. Pets must be on a leash.
Let us know what you think of the experience. Please share your photos with us using #swmichigan on social media.
Tip: The shortest route is 1.3 miles round trip.
Will you be among the first to try this new tasting adventure? Plan your trip now. You can quickly fill several days exploring more nature trails and tasting stops along the Makers Trail in Southwest Michigan.