Hit the Makers Trail now! There’s MORE TIME to score sweet rewards.
Collect Flight Crew Passport stamps now through May 31, 2021
It is NOT TOO LATE to show your Passport at more than 40 Makers Trail destinations. We’ve extended the stamp collection date an extra month to May 31, 2021. So visit as many destinations as you can.
New trailblazers can pick up a free Passport at any participating Southwest Michigan hotel, brewery, winery, distillery or cidery. The more destinations you show your Passport, the more stamps you can collect, the more free stuff you can get.
Already a Passport holder? Then use this extra time to collect more stamps and earn more cool rewards.
Get your FREE Passport here:
Map out your flight path using the Makers Trail Guide or our free app from the App Store or Google Play. Then find your favorite craft beverages at our 40 breweries, wineries, distilleries and cideries. Each destination has a distinct personality and serves specialties to showcase each maker’s craftsmanship. Order a flight so you can taste more!
Flight Crew Rewards
Last day to earn rewards is May 31, 2021
The more Flight Crew Passport stamps you accrue, the more valuable the rewards you can earn. Redeem your stamps in groups of 10 for rewards in these three levels:
REWARD LEVEL 1 = MAKERS TRAIL T-SHIRT
Earn it by collecting a total of 10 different Makers Trail stamps.
REWARD LEVEL 2 = MAKERS TRAIL HOODIE
Earn them by collecting a total of 20 different Makers Trail stamps.
REWARD LEVEL 3 = ENTRY INTO THE GRAND PRIZE DRAWING
Earn it by collecting a total of 30 different Makers Trail stamps.
You'll receive automatic entry in our drawing to win one of our five Grand Prizes!
Enter Our Grand Prize Drawing
Win a Flight Crew All-Inclusive Layover!
Each Flight Crew All-Inclusive Layover package includes 2 nights (double occupancy) in a participating hotel in Benton Harbor, St. Joseph or Stevensville. You also will receive gift certificates that can be redeemed at area restaurants, Makers Trail destinations and more.
Eligibility for the Grand Prize Drawing:
- Complete Reward Level 3 by collecting stamps from a total of 30 different makers.
- Submit your Passport with a completed Claim Ticket to the Southwestern Michigan Tourist Council for validation by June 10, 2021.
- You will automatically be entered into the Grand Prize drawing in mid-July, 2021. Winners will be notified the same day.
BONUS: Earn an EXTRA REWARD!
Makers Trail 30-ounce Stainless Steel YETI® Rambler Tumbler
If you’ve completed any of the Passport reward levels, you can earn this 30 oz. stainless steel YETI® Rambler Tumbler by staying at least one night at a participating hotel in Benton Harbor, St. Joseph or Stevensville between Sept. 8, 2020, and May 31, 2021. Have your Claim ticket stamped by the hotel staff before you leave. Only one Passport will be stamped per room. (Click here for the complete list of our participating hotels.)
Here’s how it works
- You must be at least 21 years old to participate.
- Only one Passport can be completed and validated per person.
- Bring your Flight Crew Passport to any of the Makers Trail breweries, distilleries, cideries and wineries. For the current list of makers and destinations, visit MakersTrail.org.
- Make a purchase, then have your server stamp your Passport before you leave. Each maker has a unique Passport stamp and you may use only one stamp from each maker toward earning your rewards. Duplicate stamps will not be counted.
- Keep this Passport to continue collecting stamps to earn up to three rewards, including an entry into our Grand Prize drawing. (Offer good while reward supplies last.)
- Once you’ve filled a page with stamps, have your Passport validated to claim your reward.
- Keep your Flight Crew Passport safe! Additional Passports are available, but lost stamps can only be replaced by revisiting the Makers Trail destinations. It’s advisable to fill out the top portion of the Claim Ticket on page 11 as soon as you get your Passport to avoid having it used by another person.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR REWARDS
- Collect stamps from Makers Trail destinations to fill the reward pages in this Passport between now and May 31, 2021. Duplicate stamps will not count toward your rewards.
- Fill out the Claim Ticket on page 11. Do not remove the Claim Ticket from your Passport.
- Each time you complete a reward level, submit your Flight Crew Passport for validation by mailing it to:
SOUTHWESTERN MICHIGAN TOURIST COUNCIL
2300 Pipestone Road, Benton Harbor, MI 49022
You may also choose to wait to submit your Passport until after you have completed all the reward levels you’re interested in, but Passports must be received and validated by June 10, 2021, to be eligible for earned rewards.
- Passports will be returned by mail along with your rewards.
- Keep this Passport to continue collecting stamps toward your next reward.
Offer good while reward supplies last.