Getting Started | Rewards & Bonus Prize | Grand Prize Drawing | Official Rules | Passport Validation
Pick up your 2021/2022 Makers' Trail Flight Crew Passport starting September 7. Then taste your way through Berrien County visiting over 40 local wineries, breweries, cideries and distilleries between now and May 31, 2022. The more you visit, the more Passport stamps you can collect, the more free stuff you can get. Traveling the Makers Trail is fun, it’s relaxing and a great way to find favorite craft beverages. So, let’s get started!
Get your FREE Passport from:
Map out your flight path using the Makers Trail Guide or our free app from the App Store. Printed maps are also available at participating hotels and Makers Trail destinations. Then find your favorite craft beverages at our 40 breweries, wineries, distilleries and cideries. Each destination has a distinct personality and serves specialties to showcase each maker’s craftsmanship. Order a flight so you can taste more!
MAKERS TRAIL $15 Gift Certificate
Collect a total of 10 different Makers Trail stamps.
MAKERS TRAIL TEE
Collect a total of 20 different Makers Trail stamps.
MAKERS TRAIL Hoodie
Collect a total of 30 different Makers Trail stamps.
BONUS! Earn an EXTRA reward (it’s easy)
Complete any level and stay at least one night at a participating hotel to earn a Makers Trail 24 oz. stainless steel Yeti® Rambler Mug. It’s tall, has an easy-to-hold handle and it’s insulated so cold beverages stay cold (great for Makers Trail craft beers, by the way) and hot beverages stay hot to the last sip.
We are giving away FIVE Grand Prizes. Each Flight Crew All-Inclusive Layover package includes 2 nights (double occupancy) in a participating hotel in Benton Harbor, St. Joseph or Stevensville. You also will receive gift certificates that can be used at area restaurants, Makers Trail destinations and more.
Eligibility for the Grand Prize Drawing:
- Complete levels 1, 2 & 3 by collecting stamps from 30 different Makers Trail locations by May 31, 2022.
- Stay at least one night in a participating hotel on or before May 31, 2022. You will need to turn in a hotel receipt from your stay. The name on the receipt must match the name on the Makers Trail Passport.
- Submit your Passport with a completed Claim Ticket to the Southwestern Michigan Tourist Council for validation by June 10, 2022.
You will automatically be entered into the Grand Prize drawing on June 24, 2022. Five winners will be notified the same day.
Here’s how it works:
- You must be at least 21 years old to participate. Only one passport per person.
- Bring your Flight Crew Passport to any of the Makers Trail breweries, distilleries, cideries and wineries. For the current list of makers and destinations, visit swmichigan.org/makers.
- Make a purchase, then have your server stamp your Passport before you leave. Each location has a unique Passport stamp and you may use only one stamp from each location toward earning your rewards. Duplicate stamps will not be counted.
- Keep your Passport to continue collecting stamps to earn up to four rewards plus an entry into our Grand Prize drawing. (Offer good while reward supplies last).
- Once you've filled a page with stamps you've earned that reward. Continue collecting stamps to earn as many rewards as you can.
- Keep your Flight Crew Passport safe! Additional Passports are available, but lost stamps can only be replaced by revisiting the Makers Trail destinations. It’s advisable to fill out the top portion of the Claim Ticket as soon as you get your Passport to avoid having it used by another person.
How to claim your rewards
- Collect stamps from Makers Trail locations to fill the reward pages in the Passport between now and May 31, 2022. Duplicate stamps will not count toward your rewards.
- Fill out the Claim Ticket on page 11 of the Passport. Do not remove the Claim Ticket from your Passport.
- Once you complete all the levels you're interested in, submit your Flight Crew Passport for validation by mailing it or bringing it in person to:
SOUTHWESTERN MICHIGAN TOURIST COUNCIL
2300 Pipestone Road, Benton Harbor, MI 49022
Phone: 269-925-6301 | Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm. Closed Saturday-Sunday & major holidays.
- Passports submitted by mail will not be returned but your rewards will be sent to your address. If you bring your Passport to the Southwestern Michigan Tourist Council (we are conveniently located at I-94 Exit 29) you can pick up your rewards at that time. If we are closed due to COVID-19, please use the dropbox by the front door during work hours; your rewards will be mailed.
- Passports must be received and validated by June 10, 2022, to be eligible for earned rewards.
- The Passport's return address must match the name of the person it belongs to. We will not accept a Passport sent by someone other than the person who filled it out.
- This offer is good while reward supplies last.
ENJOY EVERY SIP ON THE TRAIL!
@saulgoodyo ⧫ Transient Artisan Ales @lehmansfarmhouse ⧫ Lehman's Brewery & Farmhouse @northpierbrew ⧫ North Pier Brewing Company @swmichigan ⧫ River Saint Joe @makerstrail ⧫ Iron Shoe Distillery @joshua.nowicki ⧫ The Livery @swmichigan ⧫ The Livery @scottglenn61 ⧫ Watermark Brewing Company
⧫ Transient Artisan Ales
⧫ Lehman's Brewery & Farmhouse
⧫ North Pier Brewing Company
⧫ River Saint Joe
⧫ Iron Shoe Distillery
⧫ The Livery
⧫ The Livery
⧫ Watermark Brewing Company