Meet Southwest Michigan’s makers at Weko Beach!
Sponsored by the Southwestern Michigan Tourist Council
Drink in their amazing craft during our 2nd Annual Makers Trail Festival
June 8, 2019 | 3:00-9:00 p.m.
We’ll be popping corks, tapping kegs and pouring your favorite spirits ’til sunset. Come party with us at Weko Beach – with nothing but gorgeous Lake Michigan to the west – and Southwest Michigan’s premier wine, beer and spirits makers all in one place. This is the perfect chance for you and your friends to try new drinks or stick with your go-to favorites using beverage tickets purchased when you arrive.
Dance or chill to our music makers at no extra charge. We’ve stacked the lineup with your kind of beach music. Listen by the lake to three bands pump out their playlists all festival long.
- The Newports
- Slim Gypsy Baggage
- Top Secret
Favorite food makers will be here, too! In addition to the drink tastings and music entertainment, popular local food vendors will dish up fresh, summer flavors that taste great with your wine, brew and spirit choices.
Advance tickets: $10. (ages 10 and up) are on sale now! Gate tickets: $20; children under 10 years, free. Invite your friends and family to join you for a great day at the beach!
Bring cash to the festival. This is a cash-only event, so please bring money to buy your drink tasting tickets ($1 each) and food from our vendors. For your convenience, we’ll have an ATM on site.
Free parking. Free shuttles. That’s right. No charge. Shuttles will run frequently throughout the event, so you can come and go when you want. Parking locations will be just a few miles away from Weko Beach and will be posted closer to the event. There will be no parking available at Weko Beach.
- Arclight Brewing Company
- Gravity Winery
- Haymarket Taproom
- Journeyman Distillery
- Lazy Ballerina
- Lehman's Orchard Brewery & Farmhouse
- Lemon Creek Winery
- North Pier Brewing Company
- Red Top Winery
- Round Barn Winery, Distillery & Brewery
- Silver Harbor Brewing Company
- Tabor Hill
- Tapistry Brewing
- Watermark Brewing Company
- White Pine Winery
Hotels Participating in Transportation
These local hotels will have free shuttles going to and from the event for hotel guests.
- America's Best Value Inn, Benton Harbor, Exit 28
- Baymont Inn & Suites, Stevensville, Exit 23
- Comfort Suites, Stevensville, Exit 23
- Courtyard by Marriott, Benton Harbor, Exit 29
- Fairfield Inn & Suites, Stevensville, Exit 23
- Hilton Garden Inn, Benton Harbor, Exit 29
- Holiday Inn Express, Benton Harbor, Exit 29
- Inn at Harbor Shores, St. Joseph, Red Arrow Highway or Exit 23 or 27
- Springhill Suites, Benton Harbor, Exit 29
- Staybridge Suites, Benton Harbor, Exit 29
- Super 8, Stevensville, Exit 23
Come rain or shine! There will be plenty of room for you under the big tents. You’re welcome to bring your own chairs. However, please leave your pets, coolers, drinks and food outside the gates – they’re not allowed on the festival grounds. No smoking is permitted, either.
Please support our sponsors: