Most Romantic Stops Along the Makers Trail
- Related Member: Contessa Wine Cellars, Dablon Vineyards Winery & Tasting Room, Grande Mere Inn, Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant
The Makers Trail offers scenic views, rich wines, delicious meals and cozy tasting rooms perfect for visiting with your valentine. If you’re searching for romantic places to spend time this Valentine’s Day weekend here are a few romantic stops to consider.
Five Extra-Delicious Foodie Finds in Southwest Michigan
- Katie White
- Related Member: Clementine's Too, Round Barn Public House, Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant, Silver Beach Pizza, Houndstooth
If you’re like me, you’re always searching for unique eats when you travel in Southwest Michigan. Here are five foodie finds to make your trip extra delicious:
A First-timer’s Guide to Southwest Michigan
- Related Member: Clementine's Too, Curious Kids' Museum, Fernwood Botanical Garden & Nature Preserve, Grande Mere Inn, The Heritage Museum and Cultural Center, Journeyman Distillery, Kilwins Ice Cream-Fudge-Chocolate Shoppe, Lemon Creek Winery, Round Barn Winery, Silver Beach Carousel, Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant, Mason Jar Cafe, Tosi's, Water Street Glassworks, Watermark Brewing Company, Weko Beach Campground, Warren Dunes State Park, Jean Klock Park, Scooter Joe's Wheel & Water Rentals, Silver Beach County Park, Whirlpool Compass Fountain, Bistro on the Boulevard, Silver Beach Pizza, Warren Woods State Park, Galien River County Park, Plank’s Tavern on the Water
Never been to Southwest Michigan? We’re here to help you make the most of your stay. Follow this first-timer’s guide for advice on planning your first trip to Southwest Michigan and to make sure you cross off all of the top attractions, restaurants, must-see views and most share-worthy locations from your list.
Magical Ice Fest
- Joshua Nowicki
- Related Member: St. Joseph Today, Shadowland on Silver Beach, Silver Beach Carousel
The Magical Ice Fest in downtown Saint Joseph is a weekend of entertainment for the whole family and a great place to take fun photos. Ever year the event gets bigger and better. There are ice carving competitions, a run/walk, magician, Fire & Ice Party, Hawaiian Luau performances and more.
An Inside Look at Fernwood Botanical Garden and Nature Preserve
- Related Member: Fernwood Botanical Garden & Nature Preserve
Fernwood Botanical Garden and Nature Preserve is a beautiful place to visit year-round. You can explore its 105 acres of plants and wildlife, including several protected endangered and threatened species, at 13988 Range Line Road, Niles, Mich.